Friday 19 April 2013

2012 - Loafing Around? Make Some Pumpkin Bread!



I'm going to make more Pumpkin Bread as soon as Neil gets back with more eggs and pecans. I made only one batch so far, yielding four generous loaves. There was a gorgeous aroma filling the house. It was so irresistible that I had three slices as soon as I could! I enrobed the rest in aluminum foil and popped them in the freezer. They will be enjoyed over the next few weeks.


Mom said all the cereals (for the Chex Party Mix) won't fit in one box with everything else that I requested, so she's sending one care package today (Nov. 20) and the rest next Thursday. I'm not at all disappointed — this will stretch out the happiness! Only two days till Turkey time!

2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE pumpkin bread and would love to make some! I found the recipe and directions from your link here to Mom-Dads pumpkin bread and shared it to G+, thanks Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SO much pumpkin... need to make massive batch of pumpkin bread

    ReplyDelete